Sunday, July 06, 2008

MY BLOGSKIN IS BACK IN ACTION!
(i lost the edited one so putting in the codes to the original one took 20 minutes away from my life boohoo)

I need to add in the TITLE/TIME too!

btw, tell me if you think my font is too big ty :D

I'll reply to the 6 days' worth of tags very soon! (by that time it'll be 8 days' worth)




its been months since I last attended art classes.

One month for june holidays, *the rest had them too*
last week due to our midyears,
and some weeks off for other stuff.

Amazingly, my teacher did not screw me upside down like I thought she would. Actually, she was rather nice even though I only drew the sketch out without painting o_O

So, I'll faithfully attend classes again, as kaying puts it. Truthfully speaking, I didn't do too much today, just painted the first segment of a ribbon -

MOST of the rest *besides pufang's awesome one* haven't done TOO much either, but i'm still the slowest of course, after missing out on so much
(PLUS printmaking!)

I think its impossible to complete that big piece of canvas by next week anyway, so I'll probably...do it after my olevels, hopefully it won't get rejected by then D:



Come to think of it, I kinda missed my friends from art class;

xiner pufang yeeteng and kaying have been saying "wah, emma didn't come again ah" for ages, huh? Its called reasonable skipping I swear, who wouldn't want to go right :/

Anyway, since I'm going to be out studying all day quite soon, I'll just take one day with xiner soon!





So, my day started off with maths tuition (again, again, again) and after that I trained to bugis and bought some stuff from diva, initially wanted to only buy something but they HAD to put some items on sale..

on some necklaces etc., 3 bucks for one which normally costs approx. 12 bucks. I had to get a few for myself okay, they're quite nice and simple (there's quite some variety though) so that's good for me ^_^



Afterwhich, my growling stomach insisted on having some hot soup to neutralize those horrible acids, so that was a trip to THE SOUP SPOON. Actually, i eat there every single week before art classes, so
my SOUP SPOON CARD is ONE CHOP AWAY FROM A FREE GRANDE SOUP AND CANNED DRINK!!!!



whoever wants to eat at the soup spoon can ask me along
cause I'm a fan of the stuff there, for some reason (albeit the not-so-large-variety, but quality beats quantity, right!). YES, including their mouth-watering, appetizing, delectable brownies.


ACTUALLY IF YOU EVER WANT TO FIND SOMEBODY TO EAT WITH, DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME :D
my number is 9XXXXXXX, thankyouverymuch :D



back to the topic. Walked with kaying to nafa and grabbed myself a sandwich at TCC (tasty stuff) with the rest. Add a bottle of lemon juice there! The rest was just painting and painting and of course, chatting WHILE painting. We rock at that.

Xiner and I stayed for awhile to complete some stuff before I headed for home, tired and everything.





So you guys have noticed that its been a donkey gazillion blue moon years since I've blogged about my sunday afternoons, huh.

Here's a longer entry to make up for everything :D (i forgot who realised that)

No comments: